Christopher Luke Arnett BA, Dip PHED.
Certifications and Professional Expertise:
- Provincial B-Prep Soccer Coaching Certification
- Soccer for Life Coaching Certification
- Level 1 First Aid
Chris possesses a passion combined with sophisticated ability to create ‘Physical Literacy’ play “full” inclusive environments, modify games for enjoyment and inclusion, and develop instructional techniques for coaching and motivating children participants and younger youth in various activity settings inclusive of elementary school settings. His programming emphasis is on applying these movement concepts to games, sports, and general physical education practices.
Vancouver White Caps Soccer Academy Coach – 2015 – present: coaching groups of elite youth soccer players in technical soccer skills and essential fundamental movement skills to aid in the development of well- rounded athletes.
U-15 VIPL Storm Girls’ Soccer Team Coach – ‘Slurpee Cup Tournament’ winner Kamloops. May 2015
- 2015 VIU Men’s Soccer Team Captain
- 2015 PACWEST Conference All Star
- 2012 Jackson Cup MVP
- 2012 Jackson Cup Champion
- 2011 CCAA Men’s National Soccer Bronze Medalist
- 2011 PacWest Men’s Soccer Provincial Champion Gold Medalist
- 2011 PacWest Men’s Soccer Conference All Star
- 2010 CCAA Men’s National Soccer Champions Gold Medalist
- 2010 PacWest Men’s Soccer Conference All Star
- 2010 PacWest Men’s Soccer Provincial Champions Gold Medalist
- 2009 CCAA Men’s Soccer ‘All Canadian Award’
- 2009 PacWest Men’s Soccer All Star
- 2009 PacWest Men’s Soccer Athlete of the Week
- 2009 PacWest Men’s Soccer Provincials Silver Medalist
- 2009 Victoria Highlanders Reserve Team ‘Promising Prospect Award’